Wash your hands often (for at least 20 seconds) and use the disinfectant dispensers installed within the HQ and the
2. Avoid hugging, hand shaking
and direct physical contacts with
anyone; pay attention at people suffering from acute respiratory infections.
3. Keep at least one meter away from one another to decrease the chance of
airborne exchange of virus.
4. Avoid sharing bottles and glasses, also when during sports.
5. Use only your telephone, keyboard and mouse while in office. If not possible disinfect them before handing over your shift.
6. Do not touch your eyes, nose and mouth with your hands.
7. Avoid using elevators, touching handrails. If you use the elevator, wear a mask and use the disinfectant dispenser after you leave the elevator.
8. Cover your mouth and nose if you sneeze or cough (sneeze or cough in a handkerchief and avoid hand contact with your breathing secretions).
9. Do not take antiviral drugs or antibiotics unless prescribed by a doctor.
10. Clean the surfaces with chlorine or alcohol based disinfectants.
11. Using a mask/face covering is mandatory in all common areas indoor and outdoor. Common indoor areas are normally public areas like shops, cafeterias, messes, conference rooms, elevators, bathrooms. However in the context of preventative measures even individual small offices may be considered common areas when the size of the area prevents adequate social distancing. Use of mask in any case is always recommended when receiving a person in the office. In Campania, the use of mask is also mandatory outdoor at any time, regardless of the interpersonal distance, with the limited exceptions and with the modalities prescribed by the approved sanitary protocols applicable to specific activities (for example: restaurants, bars, outdoor sport activities, etc.).
12. Contact the toll-free number 1500 if you have a fever or cough and have returned from a risk area.
13. Pets do not spread COVID-19.
All personnel should
be aware and respect the following:
IF you or one of your dependents has/have been in contact with
confirmed COVID-19 cases, should immediately:
your family doctor by phone; do not go
to the GP waiting room or a hospital emergency
Do not come to JFCNP
Report on your chain of command and to your
JFCNP HQ Occupational Medicine Specialist via e-mail Nicola.firstname.lastname@example.org providing your phone
number. Relevant information will be collected and proper instructions will be
given depending on the situation.
Permanently monitor the onset of symptoms (in particular, dry cough, fever, mucous congestion, rhinitis and breathing difficulties) in the 14 days following contact, in particular by measuring body temperature twice a day (morning / evening).
How can you prepare yourself:
· Educate yourself on COVID-19 from trusted sources.
· Keep physically active to ensure good physical condition.
· Have over-the-counter medicines and medical supplies (e.g. tissues, thermometer) to treat fever.
· If taking any prescription medicines, refill them, or consider using a mail-order for your medications.
· Have enough groceries and household items for approximately 2 weeks. Prepare gradually and avoid panic buying.
· Activate your social network. Contact family, friends, neighbors or community health care workers in advance and make joint plans on what to do if you become ill.
· Inform your chain of command and SNR and request support, if needed.
· Practice social distancing.
· Follow the instructions from Italian authorities as well as given by JFCNP.
· Continue to practice general hygiene.